July is historically a slower month for real estate sales in the Charleston area but the Daniel Island Real Estate team stayed busy with both their buyers and sellers. Here’s a quick look at our recent sales activity:
- Closed 15 properties for over $10 million in sales volume
- Closed properties included: 10 single family homes, 4 homesites and 1 condo
- Prices ranged from $221,500 up to $1,750,000
- Currently have an additional 26 properties with contacts pending for $20 million
- Listed 7 properties (3 already have active offers)
If you’re considering buying or selling your Lowcountry home, please let us know. We would love to help!